Host your child’s birthday party with us!
River Arts on Water Studio hosts birthday parties! Come celebrate, make a special project, and leave the clean-up to us!
Birthday parties are two hours long, with the first hour dedicated to creating a fun art project, and the second hour meant for cake and presents. All you have to do is pick the project you want to complete, pick a date, and invite friends and family. We’ll have the art project ready for you and your guests when you arrive!
Party Project: Custom paintings led by our instructor!
Painting Party (Ages 6+) This is a great option for everyone. Partygoers will be instructed step by step on how to make a fantastic painting! The birthday boy or girl can choose the theme of the painting when the party is booked, and our instructor will build the class around that theme.
Please fill out this form to book your party today!
“We had a wonderful birthday party at River Arts for my daughter. I was genuinely impressed by the attentiveness of your staff and how smoothly everything went. The kids all really enjoyed the painting project you came up with. We will definitely be back. Thanks again!”
Complete Birthday Party Policy:
- Parties all last two hours, with 30 mins set up and clean up. First hour is for completing the art project, second hour is for cake and presents
- Flat fee of $150 for eight children (Birthday boy/girl participate for free! Not counted in the party attendance limit). Additional $15 for each child after eight
- This cost covers a private instructor, as well as all supplies necessary for the project. The studio is closed to the public during your party
- Flat $150 due upon time of booking, final count due two weeks before the party date
- Maximum of 15 children + birthday boy/girl
- All parties must be attended by at least 1 adult chaperone. Non-chaperone parents are welcome to attend, or they can drop the kids off and come back once the party is over
- River Arts Inc does not provide food, drink or cake.
- We do provide basic paper plates, cups, napkins, etc. However if parents would like something special/themed, they can bring their own
- We also provide basic generic “Happy Birthday” decorations. Again, if parents would like to bring in something special/themed, that is completely fine.
- Please do not attach decorations to walls via tape, staples, nails, etc. Balloon bouquets and tabletop decorations only please.
- Set up begins 30 mins before the party. Additional set up needs require RAI staff preapproval
- We will do all the set up, clean up, and provide the instructor
- Party reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance, and are subject to studio availability
- Cancellations within seven days of the party result in loss of deposit
Please contact Kristina at email@example.com for questions or help booking your party today! Interested in booking the studio for an adult event like a shower or corporate party? You can find more information here!