While we recognize that life intrudes and plans change, in consideration of the time and energy instructors invest in preparing for classes, we must adhere to the following cancellation policies:
Cancellations are permitted up to 8 days prior to the registered class date. You can choose one of three options for your class fee:
- You can exchange your registration fee for a gift certificate to be used at a later date. Gift certificates are valid for another workshop, any gallery artwork, or one of our River Arts Center performances.
- You can donate part or all of your class registration to River Arts Inc, a nonprofit arts organization
- You can request a full refund
One week or less prior to class date:
- No refunds are available. This is to support the work our instructors do to prepare for the class
Cancellations/refund requests must be made by calling our office at 608-643-5215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are signed up to attend a class but do not feel well, we ask that you please stay home for your safety and that of your fellow students and instructor. Should this occur, please contact us and we will work together on your options for the class fee.
- If River Arts must cancel a class, you will be notified immediately via email or phone and will receive a full refund.
- If a class does not meet a minimum number of students, it may be canceled. A decision to cancel a class due to under-enrollment will be made by River Arts Inc. in conjunction with the instructor up to two weeks before the scheduled class date.
- On the rare occurrence that a class is rescheduled, it will not be considered canceled. However, the cancellation policy may still apply to the new date. If your class is rescheduled, please get in touch with email@example.com with any questions.
In the event that we cancel a class due to safety or weather, you will be able to request a gift certificate, donate your registration value, or request a full refund. Other refund requests will be made on a case-by-case basis.