Crafts & Drafts: Wine or Beer Glass Painting
Friday, April 23, 2021 | 7-9pm (may finish early) | See COVID-19 updates below
$30/person (Members save 10% on workshops!)
Make yourself a custom wine or beer glass! Let our instructor guide you through the process step by step, learning the best tips and techniques to create your own unique glass. You won’t find anything like these in stores – create your one-of-a-kind piece with us! Choose from a wide variety of paints, paint markers, and glass styles. Use the stencils or do it all freehand – whatever you come up with, we’ll toast with at the end of the night!
Crafts & Drafts is a series of monthly classes based around the “wine and paint night” concept. We just decided to go with something a little more Wisconsin – so we added beer! These fun, pressure-free classes are a great way to unwind after work, meet up with friends, celebrate a special event, and make a cool project for your home. We encourage you to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, FYI. Each class lasts two hours and includes all necessary supplies. Come back each month to make a different project!
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the beginning and end of each day. The studio is only used for classes, so no other people will be in the space between classes.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks required for students and instructor
- We’ve also updated our cancellation policy
We plan to keep these measures in place for the foreseeable future, depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!