Cow Chip Arts & Crafts Fair 2021: How to purchase a booth
It’s happening! Cow Chip 2021 will take place on Saturday, September 4, 2021 from 9am-5pm. Since you were juried into our 2020 event, you are automatically eligible for a spot in 2021. IF YOU WERE NOT JURIED IN FOR 2020, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE AT THIS TIME. Please read below for important details regarding the event, purchasing and refund deadlines, and safety policies. At this time we are not opening up the event for new applicants, but this may change depending on how many vendors choose to return.
- Date: Sept 4, 2021 | 9am-5pm
- Set up times: Sept 3 from 4-6pm ONLY, or 6am-9am on Sept 4
- Location: Marion Park, 1st St and Grand Ave, Prairie du Sac, WI
- Parking and unloading info will be sent out closer to the day
BOOTH PURCHASE TIMELINE:
- March 20: Returning vendors may begin purchasing booth spaces
- April 30: Deadline for returning vendors to purchase booth spaces
- July 31: Deadline for vendors to request refunds. If the event is cancelled, RAI will refund vendors automatically. See COVID-19 policy below for additional refund information
- August 3-7: Booth spaces will be assigned and announced
- Sept 4: Event
Important information regarding COVID-19:
- By purchasing a booth to participate in the Cow Chip Arts & Crafts Fair, the vendor and any of their guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold River Arts Inc. or the Cow Chip Festival liable for any illness or injury. You acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
- River Arts Inc will be monitoring and following the latest CDC and Sauk County public health guidelines. This includes the CDC’s policy on face masks and social distancing for both vendors and attendees. Please stay tuned to your email or www.riverartsinc.org/cow-chip for further updates.
- If we have to cancel the event, you will be notified via email and fully refunded for your booth fee. If you choose not to attend after July 31 but the event still happens, refunds will not be available.
- Each booth measures 15’x15′
- Artists may purchase up to three (3) booth spaces at $85 each
- In order to allow for better social distancing, we are limiting the amount of vendors in this year’s event. Aisles will be spread out and booths will NOT follow the map from past years. If you want to request a specific booth number, please leave it as a comment in the check-out process. We’ll do our best to get you in that general area.
- Electricity is not available at any of the booths. Tables/chairs are not provided.
- Vendors are not required to bring a tent, but it is recommended as this is an outdoor event held in a park. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- All sales will be conducted between the artist and customer. Artists are responsible for obtaining a Wisconsin Temporary Event Operator and Seller Form S-240 and for collecting and paying Wisconsin sales tax.
- Vendor is also responsible for having appropriate sports and logo licensing if applicable.
- Artists must be present to exhibit and manage their displays during the Fair.
- Vendors must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Vendor will not hold River Arts, Inc. or the Cow Chip Festival Committee responsible for damage, theft, or loss to any part of his/her display while in transit or during the fair.
Not Allowed: Food vendors (including dry dip mixes, salsas, samples, and honey), buy/sell items, consignment pieces, work made with commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, stencils, or prefabricated forms, and imported items.