Cow Chip Arts & Crafts Fair
Save the Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021 | 9am-5pm
Applications for the 2021 Cow Chip Arts & Crafts Fair will open in early 2021. More details will become available at that time. Vendors who were accepted into 2020 will automatically receive a spot in the 2021 event. Please check your email for details.
Over the years, the lighthearted tradition continues! We welcome you to attend the annual Wisconsin State Cow Chip Throw and Festival! The arts and crafts fair is a part of this festival, which sees over 40,000 attendees each year. This is one of the region’s largest events, and we invite you to submit an application to be a part of it! Our fair hosts 150 vendor spaces, which guarantees a wide variety of art and craft items for sale!
Cow Chip Arts and Crafts Fair will be held on Saturday, September 4, 2021 from 9am-5pm. This one day, outdoor art fair is held in Marion Park, Prairie du Sac, WI., along the parade route for the larger Festival.
Eligibility: All exhibited work must be original in concept and must have been created by the accepted applicant.
Not Allowed: Food vendors (including dry dip mixes, salsas, samples, and honey), buy/sell items, consignment pieces, work made with commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, stencils, or prefabricated forms, and imported items.
Booth spaces are 15ft x 15ft, outdoor only, with no electricity access. Booth spaces are assigned based on date of application, and we will do our best to honor requests. Applications are juried blind by a committee based solely on media category and photos that are submitted.
Media Categories Accepted:
- Drawing, Painting, Printmaking
How to Apply: Zapplication
- Both new and returning vendors must completely fill out the online application in full, including at least 5 photos of the work you plan to sell. Previous participation in the event does not guarantee continued acceptance.
- Applicants will be juried in May by a committee, based solely off of the photos provided. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent after jurying is complete.
- Jury fee: $25 | Booth fee if invited: $85
- No additional commission on sales. Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying sales tax
*Note: River Arts Inc is not accepting paper applications for this event. All applications, photos, and payments must be submitted using Zapp.
Stay tuned for the application to go live in January 2021!