Crafts & Drafts: Choose Your Own String Art
Friday June 25, 2021 | 7-9pm
Choose your project design from 7 stencil options! Our instructor will guide you through the process of staining blocks of wood, hammering nails to create the outline, and then show you several ways to wind the string into patterns. The whole project will be finished by the end of the night, ready for you to take home!
Crafts & Drafts is a series of monthly classes based around the “wine and paint night” concept. These fun, pressure-free classes are a great way to unwind after work, meet up with friends, celebrate a special event, and make a cool project for your home. We encourage you to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, FYI. Come back each month to make a different project!
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks required for students and instructor
- We’ve also updated our cancellation policy
We plan to keep these measures in place for the foreseeable future, depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!
We recognize that plans can change. Take a look at our cancellation policy here.