Botanical Dragonfly Ornaments with Roberta Condon
Saturday November 21, 2020| 1-3pm
$45/person (Members save 10% on workshops!)
Embrace the season as instructor Roberta Condon guides students through the process of making dragonfly ornaments from botanical materials. Leaves, twigs, and more will transform into rustic décor perfect for gifts, or to keep for yourself. Students can expect to make 2-6 ornaments depending on your working speed. All materials provided, no prior experience necessary.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the beginning and end of each day. The studio is only used for classes, so no other people will be in the space between classes.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks are required
- We’ve also updated our cancellation policy
We plan to keep these measures in place through the summer at least, and maybe into the fall depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!