Create Your Own Fairy Garden! with Mary Dickey and Pat Yanke
Saturday, June 4, 2022 | 9am-12pm | Deadline to register: May 28 by 4pm
$35 per team! One adult and one child will work together to create a fairy garden!
Come fly away to a magical fantasy land! This workshop is meant for one adult (parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles, or anyone) and one child to team up and create a one of a kind fantasy fairy garden in a basket! Using natural materials such as twigs, stones, moss, and leaves, each garden will be completely unique. Instructors Mary and Pat will help you create your fairy garden to make it a special woodland home.
All materials are provided, but please feel free to bring along additional personal items to put in your garden! Each registration includes one child and one adult; for multiple children, another adult must come along.
Gardens will be created in woven baskets and ready to take home at the end of class!
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks highly recommended for unvaccinated guests
- Subject to change based on most current CDC guidelines*
We plan to keep these measures in place for the foreseeable future, depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!