Intermediate Acrylic Pours with Mary Ringelstetter
DATE CHANGE: NEW DATE is Saturday, February 26, 2022 | 12-4pm | Deadline to register: February 17 by 4pm
$115/person. All materials included. Students should bring a smock or wear clothing that can get paint on it.
This workshop is meant for students who have some experience in acrylic pour painting, or those who attended the January 2022 introductory course. Instructor Mary Ringelstetter will guide students through more advanced pour techniques and color mixing options. Each student will create up to 3 canvases during class, depending on the speed with which you work. Class size is extremely limited and early registration is recommended!
Canvases need to dry for at least three days after pouring, and will have to be picked up at the gallery the following week.
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks required, regardless of vaccination status
*this policy subject to change based on most current CDC guidelines.