Intro to Acrylic Pours with Mary Ringelstetter
Saturday, January 8, 2022 | 1-4pm | Deadline to register: Jan 2 by 4pm
$85/person. All materials included. Students should bring a smock or wear clothing that can get paint on it.
Acrylic Pouring is a fun way to create abstract art to enrich your life and enhance your home. Each student will learn how to select and mix colors with pouring medium, choose one of several methods, and complete 1-3 paintings. Students will have the opportunity to try 3 of these different pouring techniques: Dirty Pour, Open cup, Dutch Pour, Flip cup, and Smashes.
Each student will create up to 3 canvases during class, depending on the speed with which you work.
Canvases need to dry for at least three days after pouring, and will have to be picked up at the gallery the following week.
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks highly recommended for unvaccinated guests
*this policy subject to change based on most current CDC guidelines.