Giant Bead Wreath with Kami Strunsee
Saturday, April 16, 2022 | 10am-1pm (may finish early) | Deadline to register: April 9
Chunky 1.5” natural wood beads, beautifully dyed wooden flowers and minimal greens come together to create a fun spring-to-summer-to-fall wreath to perk up your home, front door, or as a perfect gift for mom for Mother’s Day!
Choose from the bright and vibrant palette of Happy Days or the more classic & subdued Smokey Amethyst collection. The individual flowers are made from wood! Choose to stain your beads with a deep brown jacobean or neutral gray finish – or keep it natural. The choice is yours. High quality materials, everything is provided and Timber Lane Studio artist Kami Strunsee will guide you through the whole process. Finished diameter: 14”
No previous experience necessary; all supplies are provided.
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks required for unvaccinated attendees
- Subject to change based on most current CDC guidelines*
We plan to keep these measures in place for the foreseeable future, depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!