Koi Painting with Jane Dillon
Saturday, March 20, 2021 | 10am-3:30pm (w/ lunch break)
$85/person, includes all materials (Members save 10% on workshops!)
Join instructor Jane Dillon as she guides you through creating a striking painting featuring a koi fish and coral. Using special techniques to blow out the paint on a pre-prepared black canvas, you’ll create your very own one of a kind piece.
All supplies are provided, no prior experience necessary. Finished painting is 11×14
The day will include a lunch break. Please bring food or be prepared to purchase (grocery store is within walking distance. Alas, the Blue Spoon Cafe is no more…)
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the beginning and end of each day. The studio is only used for classes, so no other people will be in the space between classes.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks required for students and instructor
- We’ve also updated our cancellation policy
We plan to keep these measures in place for the foreseeable future, depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!