Autumn Adornments: Handmade Leaf Pins with Cynthia Quinn
Saturday, Sept 24, 2022 | 9am-4pm | Deadline to register: Sept 10 by 4pm
$70 + $15/kit fee
Spend a fun day learning to make unique pins celebrating autumn leaves. Bring a sharp scissors, pencil and paper to class. Cynde will provide supplies to get you started. We will learn two embroidery stitches, plus how to sew on beads. An assortment of embroidery floss, naturally dyed wool and beads will be available to customize your design. If you have special floss or beads you’d like to use bring them to class. Once you get started, make more on your own for gifts. Some sewing experience a plus.
Hand-dyed wool, sewing needles, embroidery floss, beading thread, beads, batting, templates for leaves, glue, white and black charcoal pencils, pin backs.
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 8 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks are currently optional. *This policy is subject to change based on most current CDC guidelines at the time of the workshop*