Paper Hydrangeas: Craft workshop with Jane Dillon
Sat July 10, 1-4pm & Sun July 11, 10am-1pm | Deadline to register: July 1 by 4pm
$35/person + $10 kit fee (Members save 10% on classes!)
Join instructor Jane Dillon for a crafting workshop! Students in this class will learn how to use simple materials, such as coffee filters, florists’ twine, and dyes to create up to 3 cheery hydrangea blooms. Colors are completely up to you! Beginners welcome, no prior experience necessary. Dye must dry overnight, so the class is split into two sessions.
Materials included in your $10 kit fee:
- Rit dyes
- Coffee filters
- 18 gauge floral wire
- Floral tape
- Aluminum pans
- Disposable gloves
Students should bring a small pair of sharp scissors. Aprons are available, but the dye will stain clothing, we recommend wearing clothes you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks highly recommended for unvaccinated guests