Art & Wine Tasting
Friday, February 11th, 2022 7-9pm
Event Safety Information:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose) for entry.
- Proof of vaccination includes either an original vaccination card, a copy of your vaccination card, or a picture of your vaccination card that will be matched with your ID.
- Refunds will be available for anyone who submits confirmation of a positive test result 72 hours ahead of the show or calls ahead to cancel because they are experiencing COVID related symptoms. No refunds will be provided if you fail to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event when you arrive.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the gallery.
- Face masks optional.
- Capacity limited to 50 people total. Each tasting station will have a maximum of 6 guests.
*By purchasing tickets, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. You and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold River Arts Inc, the artists, volunteers, or employees liable for any illness or injury.
*By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge that you and your guests are over the age of 21.