Mini Masterpieces: Mini Collage Panels with Cynthia Quinn
Saturday-Sunday, August 21-22, 2021 | 9:30am-4pm both days (may finish early second day) | Deadline to register: 8/7/21
$145/person + $10 supply fee (Members save 10% on workshops!)
Make a mini masterpiece in this fun, anything-goes class. We’ll start with a 5 x 5” wooden panel and collage various materials onto it such as; stained tea bag papers, tea bag strings and labels, fabric scraps, paints and beads, etc. You bring it, we will use it! Each person will create a unique art piece suitable for hanging and or gift giving.
*There will be a class fee of $10. (cash or check payable to Cynthia Quinn) to cover the cost of the panels and glue. Additional panels are available for purchase the day of class.
- One 5×5” panel
- Tea bag papers, strings, and labels
- Matte medium for gluing
- Some fabric scraps and collage papers
- Hanging hooks for the back of panels
Suggestions of things to bring:
- Fabric scraps
- Yarn to knit/crochet, past yarn projects
- Collage papers
- Waterproof ink pens
- Small charms and beads
- Needles and embroidery floss
- Rubber stamps and ink pads
- Watercolors or acrylic paints, plus palette and water container
- Several brushes, especially one for the glue
Check out tea bag art online for lots of great ideas!
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks recommended for unvaccinated guests