Mini Art Collage Panels with Cynthia Quinn
Saturday-Sunday, December 12-13 2020 | 9:30am-4pm Sat, 9:30-1:30pm Sun
$105/person + $10 supply fee (Members save 10% on workshops!)
Make a mini masterpiece in this fun, anything-goes class. We’ll start with a 5 x 5” wooden panel and collage various materials onto it such as; stained tea bag papers, tea bag strings and labels, fabric scraps, paints and beads, ect. You bring it, we will use it! Each person will create a unique art piece suitable for hanging and or gift giving.
*There will be a class fee of $10. (cash or check payable to Cynthia Quinn) to cover the cost of the panels and glue. I will bring two panels for each person, but if you want the second one it will be $7 more.
- Wooden 5×5” panels
- Tea bag papers, strings, and labels
- Matte medium for gluing
- Some fabric scraps and collage papers
- Hanging hooks for the back of panels
Suggestions of things to bring:
- Fabric scraps
- Yarn to knit/crochet, past yarn projects
- Collage papers
- Waterproof ink pens
- Small charms and beads
- Needles and embroidery floss
- Rubber stamps and ink pads
- Watercolors or acrylic paints, plus palette and water container
- Several brushes, especially one for the glue
Check out tea bag art online for lots of great ideas!