River Arts Inc. (RAI)
Safety Protocols at the River Arts Center
and Ticket Refund Policy
*By purchasing tickets, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending a performance at the River Arts Center, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold River Arts Inc., the Sauk Prairie School District, the artists, the producers, or any of their affiliates, volunteers, employees, or contractors liable for any illness or injury.
*We continue to closely monitor COVID-19 and are following CDC recommendations. In the event that we cannot safely present one of our 20-21 RAC series shows, you will be able to exchange your tickets for a different show, request a gift certificate, donate your ticket value, or request a full refund (minus the $2 per ticket credit card fee which we are not reimbursed from our ticketing software). If we feel we are able to follow CDC guidelines and safely present the show but you are uncomfortable attending, you will have the same refund options listed above. As you may know, ticketing income alone doesn’t cover our costs to put on these shows, but that’s never been the reason we provide them. It is our mission to bring quality arts programming to Sauk Prairie. It is a service we will continue to offer in whatever way we can. Thank you for your understanding this year as we go through challenges and hopefully some triumphs together.
The following procedures will be in place for Graminy (Sept. 12) and Christopher Taylor (Nov. 20):
- Limited seating capacity (25%)
- Seating will be assigned by RAI and spaced every other row with a min. of 2 seats between parties.
- Face masks must be worn at all times by staff, volunteers and patrons while you’re in the River Arts Center. Face masks are recommended by the CDC and worn to protect others in attendance at this event. If you are uncomfortable wearing face masks, please pass on attending these particular events and we look forward to seeing you in the future when face masks aren’t required. If you choose to attend but refuse to wear a mask, you will unfortunately be asked to leave out of respect to others attending the event. Thank you for respecting our policy so that we can find a safe way to enjoy the arts during these challenging times.
- Please maintain 6ft social distancing in all public areas. There will be X’s on the floor marking waiting areas for restrooms or the box office.
- A volunteer will be monitoring restroom capacity. Please wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds after using the restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
- The lobby, theatre and box office will open 30 minutes before the show begins.
- There will be no concessions at these performances and no public water fountains. You may bring your own bottled water into the theatre.
- Digital programs will be emailed and available on our website 48 hours in advance. Some paper “set lists” will be available at the door and self-serve if desired.
- Ticket takers will not be taking your tickets at these performances. When you arrive at the theater entrance, a volunteer will ask for the name on your ticket reservation. Please sit in the seats assigned to you. We have spaced the audience out on purpose. Ushers will still be available to help you find your seats if needed.
- If you feel ill (with or without a fever) please do not attend a performance. Contact us to credit your tickets for a future performance.
If you have purchased tickets for other RAI shows taking place in 2021, we will notify you of our policies a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of each event and post on our website.
You’re important to us. We look forward to sharing the arts safely with you again soon!