Studio Workshops at River Arts Inc: COVID-19 Policy
We are excited to begin offering in-person art workshops again in our studio space. However, the safety of our patrons, staff, and studio instructors is our top priority. River Arts Inc will continue to monitor CDC and local Public Health guidelines in regards to COVID-19.
The following protocols are currently in place, but are subject to change based on public health recommendations:
- Studio classes are limited to 7 students and 1 instructor.
- Each person works at their own 6ft table, ensuring proper social distancing.
- Face masks are required by all students and the instructor at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed in the studio. Beverages must be sipped outside before entering
- Studio surfaces are cleaned every day during a workshop by a River Arts Inc staff member.
- Disposable face masks and hand sanitizer are available free of charge for all students and visitors
For questions about this policy or our workshops, please contact Studio Manager Kristina at kcoopman(at)riverartsinc.org.