Youth Workshop: Leaf Turkeys with Kristina Coopman
Tuesday November 10, 2020| 6-7pm
Free, registration required
Get your gobble on! Little turkeys in this workshop will work along with a parent or guardian to create a cute little turkey made of leaves, paper, googly eyes, and more! Instructor Kristina will provide guidance and materials, but the final product is all up to you. Ages 5+, adult chaperone required for ages 5-10. 11+ can come alone with written parental consent.
No prior experience necessary, all materials provided. We have aprons, but feel free to bring along a smock.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the beginning and end of each day. The studio is only used for classes, so no other people will be in the space between classes.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks are required
- We’ve also updated our cancellation policy
We plan to keep these measures in place through the summer at least, and maybe into the fall depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!