Dear River Arts Inc. Supporters,
There is an understandably high level of concern as the coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads and we are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves. The health and safety of our patrons, students, and staff is our first priority.
Effective March 24th, Governor Evers issued a “safer at home” order closing all “non essential businesses”. In order to do our part to slow the spread, we are cancelling or postponing all events and classes through April 23rd including the following:
- Jim Witter: Fire & Rain Friday, March 27th (Postponed)
- Exploring Embellishment with Lisa Binkley: March 28-29 (Canceled)
- Cabaret on 9th: Saturday, April 4th (Canceled)
- Intermediate Drawing with John Ribble (moved to May 2 and 3)
- Youth Paint Night: Friday, April 10th (Canceled)
- Coffee & Coloring Saturday, April 11 (Canceled)
- Design and Color Seminar Series April 15, 22, 29 (Canceled)
- Badger Conference Exhibit and Reception: April 18th (Canceled)
- K-12 Art Reception and Exhibit: April 23rd (Canceled)
- After School Art Club: starting April 2nd (Canceled)
- Advanced Drawing with John Ribble: May 2 and 3 (Canceled)
- Nature Journaling with Cynthia Quinn (Postponed, new dates June 27-28, 2020)
River Arts on Water (downtown) is closed through April 23rd. Please call 608-643-5215 or email email@example.com with questions. Stay tuned at our website and our social media outlets for the latest updates.
In the meantime, we will be working on adding more artwork to our website for your enjoyment and to purchase. Shipping or hold options available.
We are also updating our Facebook page regularly with fun projects to do at home, free virtual concerts, and more! If you haven’t done so already, please like us on Facebook to check out these activities!
We will continue to reevaluate the situation in early April and make a determination about any future events. More information will be communicated once that decision has been made.
We understand that this news will be very disappointing to many, as it is for us. If your event is postponed, your tickets/registrations will be automatically transferred to the new date, and you will be contacted by River Arts Inc. with the new date and time. If your event is cancelled, you will be contacted by River Arts Inc. to discuss the following options:
- You will have the opportunity to exchange your tickets or registration to a gift certificate to be used for future performances or classes, including events next season.
- You may donate the full or partial cost of your tickets or registration to River Arts Inc., a non-profit arts organization. These are challenging times for all of us and any donation is so very much appreciated.
- You may request a full refund.
We will be contacting all ticket holders and class participants for these events in the coming days, but if you should have questions in the meantime, please contact us at 608-643-5215 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay up to date on cancellations, please visit www.riverartsinc.org/updates