Wisconsin River Wavy Weavings with Kelly Darrah
Saturday, March 5, 2022 | 1-3pm | Deadline to register: February 26 by 4pm
$15/child. All materials included.
Artist/instructor Kelly will talk with students about Prairie du Sac and the Wisconsin River. The Wisconsin River has been providing power to communities since 1914. As an important part of our home, we will talk about how we use water for a variety of activities in life. Students will create a paper wavy river weaving and decorate their weaving with images that represent how water is used in our community. All materials provided!
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks highly recommended for unvaccinated guests*
*this policy subject to change based on most current CDC guidelines.