Playing, Pouring, Painting! Acrylic Pours for Kids with Mary Ringelstetter
Thursday, November 11, 2021 | 4-6pm | Deadline to register: November 6 by 4pm
$40/person (This includes all supplies)
Time for young artists to play with paints! In this class, kids will learn how to select colors, mix paint, pour it onto a canvas, and use marbles, tilting, or spinning the canvas to complete each painting. Each young artist will get the opportunity to do 2 or 3 amazing pieces of abstract art, depending on how fast you work. All materials are included in this workshop, but students are encouraged to wear an art smock as this can get messy! Class size is extremely limited so early registration is recommended!
Canvases need to dry for at least three days after pouring, and will have to be picked up at the gallery the following week.
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks highly recommended for unvaccinated guests
- Subject to change based on most current CDC guidelines*