Holly Jolly Youth Maker’s Market Vendor Guidelines
What is the Holly Jolly Youth Maker’s Market? The Holly Jolly Youth Maker’s Market is a free market for 10-18 year old makers who live within a 20 mile radius of The River Arts Center in Prairie du Sac.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2023 4pm-7pm The Sauk Prairie River Arts Center 105 9th Street Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
- Deadline to apply: November 9th, 2023
- Notification of acceptance, waitlist, and regrets: November 16th, 2023
- Must live within a 20 mile radius of The River Arts Center to participate
- Must be between the ages of 10-18
- All students under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Booth space must be occupied at all times.
- Applications must be submitted online and students and parents must agree to the terms and conditions for the application.
- Must make handmade items
- All vendors are responsible for all cash handling.
- All vendors must bring their own table and chairs that can fit within 6×6 space
- The vendor must carry appropriate Licenses, Certificates, Insurances, and/or Permits for the products they are making/selling. This includes intellectual property licensing for items such as logos, etc.
- Vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner to other vendors, customers and market personnel.
- A vendor with a reserved space must be in their space by 3pm
- LEAVE NO TRACE. Vendors must clean up their sales area completely before leaving. This includes trash disposal.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing everything they need within their space, including, but not limited to, tables, chairs, tents, extension cords, lights, etc.
- Power will be available to all booths for basic lighting needs only. Extension cords will be provided.
- Public wifi is not available. If you plan to accept card payments, please make arrangements for this.
- Vendors may begin setting up at 3pm. Please do not arrive early as the doors will be locked until 3pm.
- No teardown before 7pm
- This is an indoor event and will be held snow or shine, except in the case of severe weather where safety becomes an issue.
- The call to cancel an event will be made by 12pm the day of and communicated to the contact person on your application via email and listed on our website.
- We have an extremely limited number of vendor spaces available. If something comes up where you will be unable to attend please contact RAI staff by November 25th.
- “No shows” will not be invited to participate in future events.
Photo Release Indication Required:
- Mark on the vendor application whether or not River Arts Inc. has permission to take photographs and/or videos of the vendor (and guardian). Mark whether or not River Arts Inc. is allowed to use this media on their platforms such as website, social media, print materials, etc.