Thursdays from 3:30-4:30pm January – March, 2019 (dates below)
River Arts on Water Studio | 590 Water St, Prairie du Sac, WI
Drop-ins welcome, but pre-registration preferred
Join us for open artmaking time in the studio! These fun, hour-long sessions are meant for those who want to get creative in their own way. We provide the supplies, aprons, and clean-up – you bring the inspiration! A studio attendant will be present to help out, but there are no guided instructions for these sessions.
Each week will be themed with different supplies, such as painting, sculpture, pastels, drawing, or coloring just to name a few. We might even throw in a few MYSTERY days: you won’t know what supplies will be available until you arrive!
Sessions are each standalone from 3:30-4:30pm on Thursdays and $5 per person. They can be pre-purchased (link below) or purchased day-of, but studio space is limited. You choose the sessions that work best for your schedule and interests! Studio fee covers all supplies and aprons; no guided instruction is provided.
Open Studio time is ideally meant for kids ages 5-13, but you can contact us ahead of time to chat about other ages. Children under 8 must have adult supervision present; kids 8-13 can come alone with parental consent.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 (Painting)
- Thursday, January 17, 2019 (Pastels)
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 (Drawing/Coloring)
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 (Mystery)
- No open studio Feb 7
- Thursday, February 14, 2019 (Mystery)
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 (Painting)
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 (Drawing/Coloring)
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 (Pastels)
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 (Painting)
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 (Mystery)
- No open studio March 28
Pre-purchased sessions are subject to our cancellation policy