Fearless! Youth Paint Nights with Jyneal Flad
Class Dates (Times are all 6-7pm):
- August 13, 2021
Sept 17, 2021
Oct 29, 2021 (Halloween themed)
Nov 12, 2021No December class
Jan 28, 2022
Feb 18, 2022 (Valentine themed)No March class
April 15, 2022
May 7, 2022**
June 10, 2022
**Mom & Me: Painting Class! Celebrate mom by working together on two 12×12 paintings, led by instructor Jyneal Flad of Fearless Paint Nights. Each registration includes one adult and one child, two canvases, brushes, paint, aprons, and instructor. Image coming soon!
Instructor Jyneal will guide kids through creating a unique acrylic painting on canvas from start to finish! We’ll work on color mixing, paint texture techniques, and have a blast along the way! Stay tuned for each of the painting subjects to be announced soon! All classes are standalone – register for just one or all of them!
Parents can drop kids off and come back, or wait in the gallery. Kids only in the studio!
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the beginning and end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks are required by all participants for the entirety of the 1 hr workshop
- We’ve also updated our cancellation policy
We plan to keep these measures in place for the time being depending on where things are at. It’s very much a day-by-day process at this point. Thank you!