Learn to Zentangle with Music Therapy with Maria Pape-Thompson
Sat July 17, 10-11:30am | Deadline to register: July 10 by 4pm
Join instructor Maria Pape-Thompson for a relaxing morning making art. Guided drawing exercises and contemplative coloring time will combine with several different types of music to jumpstart the creative process. This pressure-free workshop isn’t really about the end product, but more how you feel as you let yourself create.
If weather permits, the class will be held outside on our river deck. If this occurs, students may bring a beverage in a lidded container. Sorry, no food or drink in the studio while COVID policies are still in effect. See COVID policy below for details.
In the event a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be contacted immediately and refunded entirely. Please review our cancellation policy here.
Here at River Arts, your safety is the most important thing for us. We plan to run in-person studio classes, but with the following safety precautions added:
- A limit of 7 students in each class
- All students will work at their own 6ft table, maintaining social distancing
- Studio staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces at the end of each day.
- Latex-free rubber gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be available to all students free of charge
- Face masks highly recommended for unvaccinated guests